The Kharkov-Wool enterprise was founded in 1875 as a factory for the primary processing of wool named after Maniulsky.
Since 2012, the company has been part of the largest textile company VLADI Group.
Today, Kharkov-wool is one of the largest producers of scoured sheep wool in Ukraine.
A unique combination of heritage and many years of experience, complemented by modern business practice, professionalism and technology allows us to produce high-quality wool, providing all the necessary needs of our customers.
The company buys and processes domestic and imported wool, which is a raw material for textile enterprises.
The products of our company are used for the production of yarn, worsted and woolen fabrics, plaids, blankets, carpets, felt, faux fur, non-woven materials and felting
| Peculiarities of the Factory are the following:
- Broad market of purchasing primary products;
- Modern manufacturing base with the production volume of 2000 tons of clean fiber a year;
- Effective marketing system which allows to react quickly to the changes in the market as well as to conduct personal market policy in the market.
| Main Principles of the company operation:
- Creation of qualitative product;
- Establishment of long-term partner relations with the consumer of our product;
- Permanent monitoring and feedback
- Expansion of the variety of products on the basis on constant analyzing needs of the consumers of the wool.
KHARKOV-WOOL - is the guarantor of high quality and low prices!